This would be the first bridging loan secured against the property and a typical LTV of 75%.
This would be the next bridging loan secured against the property and which is restricted to 70% LTV.
What is a regulated bridging loan?
These types of bridging loans can be secured on properties such as houses, flats, and even plots of land that are going to be used to build a house that you will live in as the owner.
These types of bridging loans are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) because they are secured on your property, which is usually your own home that you live in. It is treated as important as a residential mortgages because if you do not keep up the payments your home could be repossessed.
Why choose Aria?
Over 20 years of experience
Our expert team have over 20 years of experience in bridging finance and the specialist distribution industry and works on your behalf to provide access to market-leading rates with rapid loan completion as standard.
- We handle every element of your enquiry from application to completion to take the stress out of the mortgage process.
- With one quick and easy call or online application, we can review your client's needs and work with a panel of lenders to tailor a finance solution perfect for their needs.
Key Product Features
- Large loan sizes up to £30m+
- No early repayment charges
- Interest roll-up for zero monthly payments
- Up to 80 - 100% LTV available with additional security
- Peace of mind that your clients' cases are being dealt with by industry-leading experts
- Finance can be used to purchase or re-mortgage as a first or second charge loan
- Loans can be secured against all property types: houses, flats, commercial units, land with planning, uninhabitable, and un-mortgageable properties
Suitable when a borrower needs:
- Access to money quickly
- Has adverse credit and declined on the high street for a traditional loan
- To purchase an un-mortgageable property
- To bridge the gap between purchase and sale
- To save a property chain break
20+ years in the industry
First class service
We handle every element of your enquiry from application to completion to take the stress out of the mortgage process
Access to 100+ lenders
Our extensive lending panel stretches across the high street, challenger banks, specialist lenders and private banks, offering you unrivalled access to a wide range of products and rates
High conversion rate
With one quick and easy call or online application, we can review your client's needs and work with a panel of lenders to tailor a finance solution perfect for their needs
Point of contact
We offer on point of contact from enquiry through to completion, always aiming to make the process as smooth as possible
Amount: £2,167,500 | LTV: 75% | Term: 10 yearsRead story >>
Loan Type: Development Finance | GVD: £4,325,000 | Loan Size: £2.2m net | Term: 18 months |...Read story >>